Old 03-30-2009, 01:04 PM   #18
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: CrimsonChaos
Current Level: 67
Server: AP-PO-LEEN
Senyx The Soulless one is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
I say the hate (regardless of the prejudice) is a learned opinion. No human was born with hate in their heart - they learned it from those around them.

Personally I think it is sad that hate seems to be so much easier for people to assimilate than love & kindness, but then again, if the numbers of people emanating hate were fewer and the number of people emanating love & kindness were greater, then maybe it would be the opposite.

Just my opinion, but as for "open acts of homosexuality IN PUBLIC", I don't care to know specifics, but I expect that my reaction would have been the same for excess PDA (beyond holding hands, a hug or a loving kiss, and no, slobber-swapping is not a loving kiss), regardless of homosexual or heterosexual, since I believe intimatacy in a relationship should be personal & private between the two parties and not a public display.
Well this thing in public was hands-down-the-hatch, And there were children around as well, Needless to say it was broken up shortly after, The fact still stands, If you're gay and you know it, Slap your hands. >.> Gross, gross.