View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 11:50 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
There are A LOT of people with no hearts over the net...

You just have to keep telling yourself that those are shallow dumb kids who hasn't seen enough of life, to know what anything feels like..

they don't know where the lines are... they don't know anything about marriage and kids and stuff... and they're only 16! how are they to know how much more a 29 year old have experienced, you've got 13 more years worth of knowledge that they don't have..

and not to think about what they shouldn't have done... because we all know that the Internet isn't necessarily a pretty fancy place, in fact a lot of people use it as a venting avenue..

I have a really nice friend IRL, but he got blacklisted 3 times on the net xD

I totally understand how annoying and frustrating it is to meet noobs... I get aggroed easily, and a noob's action usually frustrate me for like 2 days...

but I'm not about to let them make me feel small and tiny.. I just think that they're all small and tiny IRL and they needed some pixel people to make themselves feel big..

they're the sad ones!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 09-08-2009 at 11:53 PM..
Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote