View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 01:57 AM   #1
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
o_o

ok, so my cousin have been saving up some money for a while, around 2 years I think, already so he can buy a car, he is like 500 dollar away from getting this used '03 Toyota Tacoma Pick Up, so I decided to help him if I get to drive it for the first 5 days and he agreed. I went around his neighborhood(diff area of town) to ring doorbells for some fundraiser, I got $221 total, $200 came from an old man and a woman(detailed more below). I rang the doorbell of the old man, he respond:
"No one's home!!"
I rang the bell again, since he said that, then he said
"Damn it,"
Door opens, the old man is sweaty
"what do you want? I am playing"
Then I proceed the fundraising, hoping to get some donation from him, then I hear a woman's voice, saying and getting louder
"who is it?"
Then she comes and stands next to the old man, it was a chick, in her 25s~30s, naked, yes..completely naked and sweaty, and she was hot, big bums and big breasts, pretty face(Idk who to reference to and idk how to describe ;/), she have those hourglass body.
Then the old man grumbled "Shit" then said:
"Ok, don't tell any of my neighbors. Especially my family"
Bam, $100 donation from the old man, $100 from the chick. And got rest of the $21 from other neighbors.
They sure were playing O_O..

Edit:
to add, the old man looks like 60+

Thanks Loveless!
viasta is offline   Reply With Quote