Thread: Fiesta FAQ.
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 03:15 AM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
5.'What's the difference between all the different houses?'

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post

the lvl70 house (snow) heals 4% of your total HP /second
the lvl50 house (blue) heals 3.8% / second
the lvl25 (is it 25?) (red) heals 2% /second
the lvl1 (orange) heals 1.5% / second

For Sp:-

lvl70 4% / second
lvl50 3.5% / second
lvl25 2% / second
lvl1 1.6% / second

Besides the fact that the higher-lvl houses restore you faster, some houses have special quirks.These may have more slots and faster recovery rate than normal, though you usually have to buy CS-items. Special houses can be bought either from the Cash-Shop, some won from special events, and others are special give-away items.

6.'What do all the things on my screen/what are the game's buttons?'

Courtesy of Outspark

Interface Info

Character Status Bar

Window Icons

7.'How do I get a mover/why is my mover so slow?'

(*note that this applies only to the basic hobby and wooden mounts. Premium mounts may not need to be fed and will not observe a decrease in speed.)

More in-detail:-

As Loki said, buy the flotation stones from Item Merchant Pey in Roumen or from the merchant in Elderine (Kenton?) They shouldn't cost too much.

If you don't know where the merchants are, press "M" and move your mouse over the slime-shaped faces. Now get on the horse then right-click on the stones you bought from the Merchant. The sub-tab with the horse indicating it's level of (fuel?) should go up from 0/1000 to 100/1000.

The first mover you get in Roumen uses 'fuel' fast so it is recommended you buy the enhanced mover from the Elderine merchant @ lvl 20 after doing Job Change. It moves just a tad slower, but instead of depleting your mount's 'fuel' by 10 every time, it will only drop by 2

You also need to buy the 'Ride' skill from Skill Merchant Ruby in Roumen when you first start to ride. It will be in the Alchemy section, the right-most square when you click on her. Buy the scroll by right-clicking on it and go to your inventory. There will be a scroll there. Right-click on it to use and learn the riding skill.

lvl 1 Wooden Horse

lvl20 Hobby

The basic movers themselves can be purchased from the Item Merchants in Roumen, Elderine and Uruga.

8.'What are those mini-mobs on other player's shoulders? How/Where do I get one?'

Pets Page

The mini-mobs are pets, equippable 'mini-mobs' that provide a small stat-boost. The commonly dropped non-CS pets are the mini-Honeying, mini-Kebing and mini-Slime. These are randomy obtainable from randomly generated treasure maps that spawn on almost all maps, except Dungeons, Battlegrounds and towns. (chests can spawn in Uruga however) It is easiest however to buy a pet from fellow players. Pets also sometimes drop in KQs. It is a rare occurrence however and is considered a bug. Pets from the Cash Shop usually have a larger stat-boost.

Mini-Slime

Mini-Kebing

Mini-Honeying

9. 'What does a Mob's name-color mean?'

A Monster's name color is an approximation of how much higher/lower a mob's level is than yours.

RED= means that it is 6+ levels higher than you
ORANGE= still higher than you but not by much
YELLOW= approximately same level you are
GREEN= bit lower leveled than you are
GRAY= 6+ levels lower than you

10. 'How/Can I remove a license I've put on a weapon?

Yes. There is a Cash-Shop item for that, but no other alternatives.

11. 'What are Masters & Apprentices/ What is the Monarch System?'

Originally Posted by lvramire/Icy
It's a system implemented somewhat recently, whereby a higher-leveled character becomes a 'Master' to a lower-leveled 'Apprentice'. The Master must be 10 levels higher than the sla...Apprentice at all times and the Master may have multiple (up to 20) Apprentices.

The Apprentice gets a variety (seems to vary from instance to instance) of items every ten levels (10, 20, 30, 40 only) while they have a Master. The items can be anything like minor CS items, weapons, armor, pets, etc. The Master gets 10% of everything the App. spends while the Master is online (only).

12. 'Can I re-do or reset the points I put in my skills and/or character stats?'

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
You get 10 restat scrolls at level 30 as an "achievement reward". (Quest from Shutian).

If 10 isnt enough, then you can buy more from Cash Shop.

You can also reset skill-points but you don't get any skill-reset scrolls in-game. They have to be purchased from Cash-Shop.

13. 'How do I change my character's face/hair?'

Yet again via means of another Cash-Shop item. You've probably noticed that there is a limited selection of faces/hair when you first create a character. To change your face/hair, you must first purchase a Beauty-Shop Coupon from the Cash-Shop. There are however a few events in-game where B-Shop coupons can be obtained. Coupons come in two kinds, the Premium and the basic kind. Premium unlocks more looks.

After you obtain a coupon, go to Vietree in Roumen. Pick your new look and the coupon will disappear.

14. 'What are licenses/How do they work?'

Licences

Originally Posted by Wiki
Licenses are items that can enhance your weapons. They must be inscribed onto the weapon by either Weapon Title Merchant Zach in Roumen, or Bran in Elderine. Once used in this way, they are bound to the weapon and can only be removed by using the Cash Shop item License Clear (one per license). Each weapon can have up to 3 Licenses on it. The name of the character who placed the first License on the weapon will also be bound to it, in the form of 'Creator<Character>'. To remove this, all present licenses must be removed using License Clear. All except the low level Licenses, when sufficiently progressed, will add critical% bonus to the weapon. The weapon title suffixes will also change accordingly.

A very limited selection of low level Licenses are available from the Weapon Title Merchants themselves. Most can be obtained from the monsters themselves. Some monsters do not drop their own Licenses, but that of another monster instead. Some monsters drop more than one kind of Licenses. There are some Licenses more readily available as quest rewards.

Basically, it increases the amount of damage you do to a specific mob-type by a % that increases the more of that mob you kill. Licenses you obtain for higher-level mobs later in the game give you an increased static critical % against all mobs if you complete them.

15. How do I take a screen-shot?

Most lap-tops/desktops have the print button on the top-right hand side. Look for a Print Screen or PRTSCR button. For desktop keyboards, look at the button beside scroll-lock.

Press print screen during gameplay and a screenshot should be taken of what you are looking at in-game. Go to your documents/Fiesta and the pics should be in there.

Alternately, you can use third-party programs such as FRAPs to take screens. You can also press Print Screen, open your MS Paint program and paste it into a new image by pressing ctrl+v.
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Also, make sure your entire window of the game is displayed on ur screen...

if you have any edge of the game that's off the screen, the prtscn doesnt work
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
If on a laptop you may have to press the [fn] key (between your left ctrl and window button) first then the [prt sc] button. I have to do that with mine.

Last edited by Ivramire; 02-12-2009 at 01:44 PM..
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote