Thread: Window Mode
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 02:45 AM   #19
FlashOfChaos
Speedy Slime

FlashOfChaos is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PwnageCleric View Post
Omfg nubs.
It's the same in all games, it's all about the size of you monitor like the desktop size too ! xD
+ window doesnt mean that you can make it smaller etc, it's that you can make it go down w/o alt + tab.
And in lots of games alt+tab doesnt work so yeah, there is window mode needed. -.-
Really? That's funny, because I've been playing Fiesta with the same computer, monitor, everything, yet my 800x600 resolution disappears without a trace. According to you, the size changes with your monitor size. But I didn't change a thing, and it disappears. Care to explain?

If it's "the same in all games", shouldn't the sudden disappearance of the 800x 600 resolution affect ALL games then? Oh wait, it doesn't. Oh well, I guess you're wrong.

And of course window mode doesn't necessarily mean one makes his or her game smaller. It just allows them to access it easier. However, some people like to change their resolutions to something smaller than the size of their screen. That's smaller as far as I know. So in a way, it DOES make it smaller, zomg!

Clearly someone needs to read before posting. Nub pls.