View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 05:54 PM   #3
FaerieDoragon
Hero Slime

Server: Epith
FaerieDoragon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
The Fiesta wiki was for the Outspark version, then the Gamigo version after they took over. Some info from other versions might have snuck in but probably very little. There was a fiesta wiki on wikia, and another fansite sparkonline had an info database, but those were for the same North American version of fiesta as ours, and both are offline now. There were also fansites for other versions we linked to on our wiki until they went offline. You can still see the links if you look at an old version of our wiki front page: http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/index....ge&oldid=27855 According to this post some guild had a wiki too, also probably offline:

You could try putting some of those dead links in archive.org and see what was there.

What's TW stand for?
Oh, thanks a lot for the reply, I'll try to do what you said. My bad, I meant to write Taiwan (TW), I just happen to be a bit too lazy. I'm not sure about the name that Fiesta version had (since this versions happens to be referred to under many different names), but it was the one published by Run Up.
FaerieDoragon is offline   Reply With Quote