View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 05:05 PM   #9
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Haha... guys are kinda lame. :/

I remember once on my mage (a female character) when I first created it this guy sent me a random friend invite which I declined, then he was following me around trying to get me to talk to him and saying he loved me.

I told him I was a guy, but he didn't stop and I got pissed then he started attacking everything I fought. He followed me from Roumen to Sand Beach where I hit an Angry Wolf (which was well above both our levels at the time) once and stopped, then he attacked it and it killed him. I laughed, called him a moron and went away.

It also seems like guys tend to help me more when I'm on a female character in these games. More random free buffs, healsl, etc... and then they also tend to "help" more, where they jump in and try to save me from the monster I'm fighting. (aka KS)

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE