View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 06:46 AM   #107
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
First and foremost; huzzah that there's at least a pulse here. Read on!

Second; I don't know Steven Erikson at all, sorry. I'm not at all adverse to high fantasy, (though I do tend to gravitate more towards science fiction), but anything that is ten volumes plus is very intimidating for me. Time is at a premium and that is a massive time investment. However, I'll try to remember the name and series and put it on the back burner.

Third; sorry I'm not certain where that falls in the story Ral, but... she didn't really trust him, the nazi double agent dude at least, and fully disclose her supposed mission or anything. At least as far as I remember. She kept the film secured and delivered it to her contact. Unless you meant her contact as being the one she trusted and shouldn't have, but if that's the case, she had every reason after all that to believe he was legit.... And he actually was.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote