View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 07:50 PM   #22
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Fr0Z3nWind View Post
Hey! Randomly remembered the site and decided to pop back to visit. Really surprised to see everyone here. Time has really passed huh. Hope everyone is doing well. Looks like I was really immature 10 years ago and hope everyone can forgive me.

I remember having fun playing LoL with lirange, blah, ralath...and someone else that plays nasus but can't recall (oh Ivramire, after checking the other thread)....Those were good times, kinda miss it tbh.

As for me, I'm a medical physicist in my last semester of study before I (hopefully) work at a local hospital or doing research in proton therapy for cancer. I still play games once in awhile when time permits, currently on a study break before the semester starts in August so I started playing stardew valley while waiting for a holiday job.
Medical physicist that wants to cure cancer? NOW THERE'S A SAINT!

No really this is marvelous work! I cannot boast in knowing too much about physics, but I take it you're gonna try using precision proton bombardment (aka radiation) to kill off cancer cells while leaving healthy ones intact? Can you go into details?

As for immaturity, don't fret. Blaahs laughed at penis jokes, her sister wanted to be a couch tester, and as for me, well... This thread. I'm not ashamed to say that I can still squeal in delight after all these years.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote