View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 10:20 PM   #7
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
1. When You fight at school, you shout "Heal Meeeee", "Spam Heal !!!", where the hell is the Cleric...." to your back people.
1. Door of your room got notice "Level Resctriction 50-60 only"
2. You keep silent at your office cause you want a "Silent" title.
3. You always ask same person in your school to kick your *** cause you want a "Monster Joke Punchline" title.
4. You call your headschool "GM"
5. You start hugging your girl friend just like Fiesta style.
6. You start to need Fiesta in your life cause you think your wife aint enough for you anymore.
7. Your mother cant wipe the floor at the morning cause you ride the broomstick to school and you called it my "Hobby".
8. When Your father tell you to cut the grass at the garden after finishing your homework you said relax man "Cooldown"

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote