King Crab

In-Game Name: Kawyn/AdamK13
Current Level: 3x/2x
Server: Bijou!!! <<-- Rocks
AdamK13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AdamK13
Noobs + kq......

Mara Pirates kq:

So we're at the part in the middle where you fight Charismatic Mara and Legendary Marlone and I'm in the party with three fighters and another cleric who was lvl 17. Before the rest of us reach Mara and Marlone all three fighters are running ahead. Not only am I surprised that they aren't being attacked by Mara and Marlone, but I'm screaming at the computer screen and pounding on my keyboard, "NOOOOOBSSS!!! GET THE HE** BACK HERE!!!! WE NEED TO KILL MARA AND MARLONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ....... I have anger problems

anyway, long story short: I leave them for the party with the tank because apparently, they didn't have a cleric.... can't explain that.... they die.... I end up reviving two of them, but I was too late for the third......

ALSO.... (yep, there's a second rant)

I HATE BEING THE ONLY CLERIC IN MARA PIRATES KQ THAT CAN REZ!!!!!!

........ I hate getting:
"REZ ME!!!"
"QUICK! 20 SECONDS LEFT!!!"
"MMMMMEEEEEEDDDDDIIIIIICCCCCCCC!!!!"
and
"uh... I died........."
from all directions when those noobs die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm screaming at them, "I CAN ONLY REZ ONE PERSON EVERY THIRTY SECONDS!!!!!!!" and then I get, "MEEEEEEEEEEEE NEEEEEXXXXXXXTTTTT!!!!!!" but of course, with my anger problems and mean-ness, I save those people 'till last... usually, it's too late then....

... I hope you all have now learned something about me......

[N_K_O_T_B]
See you in Fiesta!!!!

Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post
I think......dots.....are.....just...fine,,,,,i,.,,, ,,like,,,,,commas tooo,,,,,,,,,