View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 01:49 AM   #1
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
The OSKI: A Castle Reopened

Quote:

Posted by : GM_Straega Dec 08, 2009
The Outspark Insider
December 8th, 2009
Fiesta Game News

*pokes*

Greetings fellow Isyans,

Straega here again, delivering you this week's Outspark Insider, a nifty post with the latest in-game updates and patch notes for the world of Fiesta.

This week's Insider is dedicated to Phibe's reply to GM buff requests, whom when asked, readily and cheerily replies: "I can't buff you. My buffs are too awesome that they'd make your heads explode." Thank you sir, you're so very kind.

Now, how about a fix or two to go along with tonight's regularly scheduled maintenance? This will begin today, December 8th, at 10:00PM PST with a planned completion of 12:30AM PST. Details below.

Quests

"Shadow Monster? You there yet? I thought you were fixed in the last patch. Hello?" In tonight's patch we'll be adding yet another fix that should resolve the remaining problems that players have been experiencing on their level 20 job change quest which didn't allow their shadows to spawn, preventing them from completing the job change.

The experience rewards for Prodigal Girlfriend have been slightly decreased for balancing purposes.

There was an issue with the quest associated with the Crystal Castle called Reward to the Dark Crystal?! 3, that didn't remove the quest item after the quest had been completed. The item will now be removed when it should be.

On that note, the Crystal Castle will be reopened after tonight's maintenance, since it was closed during the emergency maintenance earlier this week.

Items

With the holidays around the bend, we're slowly releasing some cool items for that time of the year. Wednesday it's the Red Santa Pack. You can find it in the store HERE.

There was an interesting bug that arose with the arrival of the Wintertide Weapon Skins that allowed players to apparently "dual-wield" their bows. Though somewhat amusing (yet completely non-functional), it's been fixed.

Look out! It's Nekopon, and she's packin' heat!

*PEW PEW PEW!*

That's it for this week! Stay tuned next week when Silky begins baking kittens... or not.
Source

^^ Christmas suits again!~ <3

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)