View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 02:15 AM   #16
Fura
Slime

In-Game Name: Fura
Current Level: 64
Server: Teva
Fura is on a distinguished road
In Outspark's defense, here is a section from the beginning of the TOS, which everyone must agree to in order to play, read or unread:
Outspark may take any action and impose any penalty we deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation of these Terms or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct, all without prior notice or warning. The determinations as to whether a violation has occurred and who is responsible for such act are solely within Outspark's discretion, and are based on what we deem best for the community. By using the Outspark Service, you agree that you will be bound by Outspark's determination as to whether a violation has occurred and any penalty we choose to implement.
As for banning Falcomist, those screenshots don't show proof of any racist comments but I'm sure there could be more to the story. Either way, helping a friend does not justify crude behavior. =/

And no I didnt vote, because I wasn't there when it all happened so I have no right to say anything lol. I wish him good luck ^^