Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Helion View Post
@ Kaini I just quest, spam the repeats when I get them, and am smart about which KQs I get in. Honestly, 1 - 20 took about 3 hours total, didn't bother with Slime KQ or Mara KQ. 20 - 30 was about 5 hours total, did Gold Hill about 6 times in there for both the quests and quick exp, but waited until L26 - 30, when the quests become tedious and take longer to get to the hunting grounds. 30 - 40 was again questing, only doing Robo a few times, took about 2 hours a level. 40 - 50 was longer, but still quests and only did Honeying twice to get the first 2 quests, mainly stuck with spamming the repeats and saving a lot of quests for levels 48 and 49, which are slow going otherwise. 50 - 60 picks up a bit, although I avoided mini dragon after 2 bad experiences in it (yes, a trickster should help tank, but needs other people to be tanking too so that when the tank gets feared, the dragon stays on the ridge instead of wiping out everyone). 50 - 60 took about 25 hours total of gameplay. Honestly, probably took about 60 hours total, but I don't mess around much, not very talkative, I just play. Destrus probably got more talk out of me than all but 2 people I have associated with.
@.@ asdf. My trick is on 26 now, half because I have class (and by that I mean my education), but MAN YOU'RE FAST. My mage whom I've had for a year still isnt on 60. Tho I was mostly on my cleric xD

Come play with my characters <3 lolz.

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Kaini is offline   Reply With Quote