crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kaini View Post
Oh no O.O I never gave that much thought, mostly because my trickster is still in the 20s (HOW ARE YOU SO FAST HELION.)

I did my cleric one on the first try.

Now that I think about it, I'm TERRIFIED to try it as a trickster XD

I think I'm pretty safe tho, Since my trick will likely never get that far xD
Did you barely make it by or did you have a good handle on it? I was just wondering how you can survive getting hit so much if you're not an end cleric (I'm an end/str/spr hybrid) even if you keep healing...

Originally Posted by Helion View Post
The job change is extremely hard for trickster, possibly harder than the job change is for clerics. At least clerics can draw aggro with healing themselves. The only skill of trickster that seems to draw aggro is Infection, which at least gets the mobs attention in my opinion. Just be warned that it may take several runs through the last part if you don't use T3 scrolls and anything else you can do to increase your attack power (enhanced weapon, charms). Took me 2 tries, lost the first one with 3 seconds left, probably squeeked by in the second one at the gun.
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the lvl 60 job change of a cleric and a trickster? I'm sorry that you wasted so much time and only had 3 sec left D:

Last edited by crystalblueheart; 04-18-2011 at 01:52 AM..
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote