View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 02:14 AM   #17
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eruantien View Post
Could you elaborate? And at what level could this start? I know that at lvl60 clerics sometimes draw aggro with party heal. Does the cleric have to be healing/rejuving himself? Personally, I've yet to be able to keep aggro by just healing/rejuving a similarly leveled mage in an aoe-duo party.

I remember drawing aggro while GoC hunting so it can start as early as 40 I guess. You can even draw aggro from Mages because I know I used to in a full-Mage party killing Trumpys pre-cap raise. If you're forced to the point where you're shaving cast time just to keep someone alive, there's a good chance that the aggro will shift to you even if you don't want it to.

I remember saying before on this forum, something like 'I can keep you all alive but I'll end up the one dying.' That's the way it used to be.