View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 06:17 AM   #16
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Bao View Post
Yeah, I'm downloading it again.

I'm level 40 on Apoline...I THINK lol!

I don't play Teva anymore - at least not in OB, so Apoline people get to know me?

I'm former Collision/Illuminati btw, so I do know how to grind and play the game.

Anyway, I need a general update on the game since OB came out, anything new I should know?

Thanks guys (and gals). :]

Edit:

Oh and apparently I have 300c...so I'm trying to sell some things, but a little help would be nice guys? lol, i'll pay you guys back.
BAO!!BAO!! lol if you played on Teva I'd give you some stuff : D. I have'nt played much lately but I've got a 7X archer sitting around. As for Apoline...I can give you most of the money off my fighter and probably some equipments.
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
You were part of Illuminati? :3

Come join Neutrality!

(I think my guild leaders took over Nox_Noctis which was the replacement for Illuminati after Illuminati got the guild bug.)
As for Ill it didnt get a guildbug. T.J*one of the former admins there* logged in and kicked everyone. Shelby etc etc. I should have done it myself D: ILL was the spwn of Satan. Nah not really but if I remember correctly thats what happened.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-