Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Server: Teva
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Vasu View Post

Next, for those who think that this personal god/gods are described by religion: I find it really amazing that most religions have contradictions among themselves, and yet everybody manages to conveniently ignore them and go on with life. You do not need a God for some sort of spiritual "reassurance". How you find reassurance from something/someone that might (with a very small probability, I might add) exist.

You do not need a God to be moral. If it is the fear of God that drives you to be good, then it's obvious that if God said "It's okay to have extramarital sex, it's okay to rape everyone." then you wouldn't find anything wrong with it. I, on the other hand, would. My code of morality is based on what is permissible by my mind, while yours is run by what is permitted by your God. For all those who think that atheists are immoral, then let me kindly point out, that I am a hell lot more moral than the Old Testament god.
what contradictions you make a statement but do not use facts to back up your statement.

If my understanding you correctly if it is okay in your mind to do what you want than it is moral? then in your mind if rape was okay and moral than it would be okay and moral right.

How was he immoral?

LOKI Thanks!!