View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #13
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Rare Item Sampler and Rare Item Hunter aren't even implemented to my knowledge. I have seen people with multiple blues but not with Rare Item Sampler. I'm wearing 2 blues right now (Eldy necklace and GGK ring) and I don't have the title.

The reason that no one tells you the information when you offer them 1G is because the information is statistically insignificant. You can't base a trend off of one data point when there are probably xxxxxxxxx million monster kills a day. Even if a person has seen it, they might not know where it is. And this information changes with every patch so past information might not be accurate anymore anyway. KKP chests used to have level 70 blues like crazy but not anymore because they changed it in the last chest.

But if you really want to try farming blues, then the best place to try and look for it is BoD.