Old 06-23-2007, 04:01 PM   #1
Keetos
Administrator

In-Game Name: Lexi
Current Level: 20
Keetos is on a distinguished road
Moderator Recruitment

Hello everyone!

The time has come to select moderators from our fast-growing memberbase.

This will help ensure that we retain the quality of the community by maintaining and enforcing proper conduct around these parts with the help of moderators.

As a moderator, you are granted powers way beyond a normal member and you are expected to abide and enforce the rules. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility. Here is a short brief of the moderator duties:

-Abide and enforce the forum rules
-Regularly check the official site or the game itself for any official news, server updates, interesting gossips (may be unofficial ones) and also occasionally interview players and game masters whenever there is a chance
-Trigger discussions in the forums and make it fun to participate in
-Delete, edit and move threads or posts as necessary

If you are interested in joining the FiestaFan staff as a Global Moderator, please send me a PM that includes answers to the following questions:

-How long have you been playing FiestaOnline and what is your highest character's current level?

-What can you contribute to FiestaFan and the Fiesta Online community?

-Any previous experiences in managing a vBulletin forums?

Activity in the forum is a big plus but I don't really base my judgement on post count alone.

I am also looking for someone who is skilled with a wiki program (MediaWiki) who will be able to manage, organize and build up our future FiestaWiki.

EDIT: I have received quite a number of applications already and am very satisfied with some of them. The deadline for the recruitment will be somewhere around tomorrow noon to afternoon, central time.