View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 07:42 PM   #24
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
No apology needed - I don't think it's rude to ask.

It is true, and yes, it does mean that I am also a grandmother. My oldest grandchild is 12 and my youngest grandchild is 2 & 1/2.

If that is confusing it may be because I'm not the typical grandmother type person. You see, first, I am a young grandmother, and second, I just never really grew up. I started playing electronic games with Pong, from there to Atari and on and on. In fact, S_M and her brother had to fight me to get the PC (DOS OS only - pre 386 models) to play the first Zelda game.

Hope that doesn't cause anyone to reject me just cuz I carry real-life Granny title - my in-game preferred title was Mara Executioner! Woo Hoo!!
(OK - gotta go to work before I become unemployed Mara Executioner!)
Wow. Hard to believe, but wow! See ya in-game.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.