Old 09-09-2008, 03:25 AM   #13
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Server: Teva
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Creationists and big bang theorists all have the same evidence—the same facts. Think about it: we all have the same earth, the same fossil layers, the same animals and plants, the same stars—the facts are all the same.

The difference is in the way we interpret the facts. We interpret facts differently because we each start from different places with different presuppositions. These are the things we assume to be true without the ability to prove them. These assumptions become the basis for our conclusions.

You want me to give you evidence I give you the same evidence that you already have. I choose to interpret that evidence as proof that there is a God and that he created the universe.

Since theories are based on assumptions and interpretations of data we use our own beliefs to form the data to fit our presuppositions.

I can't disprove the big bang theory... and in turn you can not disprove creation.

The data you use to support the big bang theory is actually the same data I use to support creation.

LOKI Thanks!!