Old 09-09-2008, 01:21 AM   #11
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Server: Teva
Manzcar has disabled reputation

I didn't say the Big Bang came from nothing ... or at least that isn't what I meant to imply. I thought I stated that the matter came from nothing. I state this because the big bang assumes the matter was already there.

In fact even the article you gave says that Albert Einstein had to make assumptions to how the matter in the universe was distributed. Assumptions do not sound very scientific to me.

Your article also states that matter in the univers is homogenous and isotropic when averaged over the large scale. It appears roughly the same and evenly distributed as if laid out. To assume just like Albert did for a moment, almost as if it was placed there or laid out by hand.

Hrae you know me. And you know that I respect you and your views, but what I find funny is that when a creationist says they believe in the creation theory they are touted by big bang theorists as being simpletons who can't think for themselves and are just plain stupid. You yourself have inferred in this thread that I need to go to library and actually study up on this subject. While on the other had Big Bang Theorists are intelligent and far superior to creationists because they put their faith in the assumptions of others considered smart.

What you have shown me I already know. I in fact could have earned a minor in physics if I took one more course in college (yeah 11 year college plan). Einsteins assumptions do not disprove the creation theory.

The big bang theory doesn't even disprove the creation theory. I can respect someone elses views and beliefs, but I don't seem to be able to get the same respect from others.

Yes I put my faith in God and in the Bible, and because of this I am considered to be a sheep following others and not being able to think for myself. It's funny how people state that men and women of faith are narrow-minded and unable to accept the views of others, but those same people that state that don't seem to be able to simply state that the creation theory is a possiblity.

So tell me then who is truly closed-minded the person who lives on faith and allows the views and beliefs of others even if they don't agree or the person who states that your views have no basis because I say so?

LOKI Thanks!!