Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Hah. Believe it or not, Hazu, but I'm not copying Loveless. I just call them like I see them.

I don't care that you know what it means. Good for you if you do. If you think I was trying to "confuse" you with big words or something, then you're sadly mistaken.

And I doubt your much older than me and if you are your extremly immature. So dont call me a little girl, okay. Okay. And if anyone is like that its defiantly not me because it is hard to make me mad, and I have yet to be angry during this whole thing, I find it amusing so learn to read? ^^ If you think I have been then you are very much mistaken.
And saying someone has a personality disorder when You barely know them- and only have ever acknowledged them during argument type situations is stupidity in the least. You cant "Call them like you see them" if you arnt really seeing anything.

Quote:
Proof or it didn't happen.
God I hate that fallacie (sp?) more than I hate spiders.
Just because you cannot or will not prove something does not mean it didnt happen. Like if you cant prove god isnt real, doesnt mean he is. If you cant prove theres other things in space, doesnt mean there is. Okay?
By saying that you are refusing to be open to possibilities of it. And honestly I really find it useless to psot an example of it due to the fact if I did it would be brushed off as false, so yeah useless.

And Lol @ the pack thing, I find that ironic since the meaning of our name. And some of us share similar idea. And if you have yet to notice it has only been THREE posting, okay? Y'all were gaining up on Amber, who spoke up for us who believed this and so I stepped in to help her because of people herelike to gain up on others like that instead of listen to ideas or possibilities.
Oh four posted, but Aleese was saying this shoudl stop pretty much and was techically ignored by people.
But four others havent posted so dont say the entire "pack" is getting on on this, okay. We're from same guild and we talka bout it in guild forums.

Personality Therapist? Funny. Speaking our opinions does not mean we have personality issues, okay.