View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 02:22 AM   #35
Fiesta Online
Hero Slime

Fiesta Online is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mindspank View Post
To make good on my previous statement about finding SGM Blizzard, even without any personal information, I found a Facebook profile linked to SGM Blizzard on a video that was unlisted. The dark lord Chin Chin saw fit to grant me the power to find unlisted videos, and I managed to find the Goodbye video SGM Blizzard made that Gamigo made her take down. It cost me a lot of Chromosomes, I hope it was worth it.

So, Fiesta Online, if you would like to get in touch with Blizzard, here is the Facebook account she created for this express purpose:

((URL removed, do not have 10 posts)

The only public post was from 2014. I am going to send her a message and hopefully see if the account is still being maintained by her. I am somewhat of a drama connoisseur so thank you for allowing me to investigate this.
This broke my heart when she left. She was the first friend I made when joining the team. I absolutely miss her and wish she would come back and talk to me. We bonded like I never thought possible through an online standpoint... She taught me the ropes when it came to my job and we loved going in-game to answer player questions or spend time with people. It was so so so saddening when she left. I miss her so much!
Fiesta Online is offline   Reply With Quote