Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Full KKP as the only cleric~

Woohoo just completed a full KKP KQ as the only cleric! Course, this is not the first time since I made a thread about completing a KKP with only 4 people with me as the cleric, but it's different with a full KQ. In the one with 4 people, I only had 4 people to look after. In this one, I had a group of people!

So when I found out I was the only cleric, I thought this was gonna be fail for sure. Last time I tried a KQ like that, there were no tankable tanks and we died at the end.

Originally I had 2 archers 2 fighters in my party, but in the end I asked one archer to leave to invite another fighter who can tank if he has a party. Sila was nice and left the party for the main tank, Akeginu.

Well it all went pretty smoothly. There were a few casualties of course but no one had to spawn out due to the loss of hearts and me not being able to rev them. Of course my fighters also had to stone to heal themselves every now and then (3 people going down to half health at the same time is nawt funnn!) but it all went well, and we succeeded!

RouroniKenshin also did a good job of getting rid of mara/marlone.
futen was great help with MC (with RK too).
Enraya was so tank she tanked half of Robo woo!

Hm let's see I'm gonna try recall the other names of people in the KQ.

Mistynightz
Target
UltimateX
Sesshomaru
fighterguy1

I can't remember anyone else, maybe En would remember but it was great~ We also killed really fast in that KQ so MC wasn't as bad as I thought since mobs were down before they could kill anyone.

YEAH!!

------------

P.S. if anyone remembers I mentioned a spider in my last KKP thread. well the one I found on the table WASN'T the same one, and the spider that scared me during my KKP came crawling back down on the wall a few days later. This time the mortein was right next to me so I keeled it. pwnt.