View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 09:28 PM   #42
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I finally had time to read that story on Bijou...

Wow is it really that bad... I think Teva is slightly better, only because most of the "low levels" are alt accounts of someone with a higher level.. though that doesnt mean they're not a noob, some are still big stupid idiots, but at least you have a better chance of having other people that also knows what to do and help the KQ through... (this only happens about 20%-30% of the time in Robo i'd say)

There's a lot of people in Teva that just randomly shout "BUFF PLZ" and even if there was a cleric who could / is willing to buff.. we wouldn't know where they are.. smart?

(Same with shouting "Rev plz" without giving location...)

@Shader - Yeah clerics have it harder in KQ, because you have to decide between waiting and getting up to rev people... But always save your life before saving others... you've gotta be a little bit selfish, coz a dead cleric is no good to anyone...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...