View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 03:51 AM   #11
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876

There's some HUGE fight over this now.

My guild: Conqueror

Rival Guild: BloodLusT

BL(BloodLusT) member "Korren" glitched a boss do get an item that no one can possibly have right now because of lack of Lv / skills, the boss just really rapes that hard. The GM acknowledges that the item was glitched to be obtained, BUT allowed the item to remain in his possesion, so now 3 people have such end game weapons, it's hard to compete.

I kill someone from BL, he drops his stuff, cries to a GM, and 5 people are banned for it. 2 of those people (Revert, Mieze) weren't even online. One was at school, the other at work irl... then someone I have REALLY no idea who the hell they are got banned for all of this and I was like wtffff...

We're thinking the GMs got a little happy with the ban hammer.

SO

Hack an item from a boss that's impossible otherwise to get = slap on the wrists and don't do it again.

Kill someone that's floating around to get his items which 148545 other people have = ban 5 people without explaining wtf is going on.

GM favouritism.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote