View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 04:49 PM   #47
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Well, even I think screenshots are unreliable. If people really want to know who the scammer/KQ ruiner/botter or whatever it was so they can "keep an eye out for them", then they can just PM the thread starter. No need to make the name public.

There was an incident about a month ago, in whch while I was lagging, I accidentally trained monsters onto a party in which there was another member of these forums. That guy could have easily taken screenshots, posted them here, revealed my name, and made the whole forum "blacklist" me. But I apologised in the forums, told him it was a mistake, and he accepted. Even if I hadn't apologised, and if he had revealed my name, my rep on the entire game would be judged by that one single mistake. Is that fair? I think not.

Like someone said, I don't remember who...but it was in this thread... All The Rage is a vent forum, not a courtroom. Just release your steam there, don't try to accuse someone else. If someone else feels like they want to know who it was, then they can PM the thread starter like I mentioned...no need to go public.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote