Thread: Cover it up!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Cover it up!

Quote:
Liebe Fiesta Community,

es ist uns eine Freude, den Commercial Launch der deutschen Version von Fiesta Online für den 29.7.2008 ankündigen zu dürfen. Wie bereits angekündigt werden wir zu diesem Datum alle Charaktere auf dem Server löschen, so dass alte und neue Spieler auf gleichem Stand in die finale Version starten.

Um dennoch alle Beta-Tester zu belohnen, halten wir folgende Präsente für euch bereit:
- Closed Beta Tester erhalten ein gratis Starter-Pack sowie im Spiel den Titel "Closed Beta Tester"
- Unter allen Testern der Open Beta verlosen wir insgesamt 2.000 weitere Starter-Packs

Für alle, die schon nach Premium-Items ausschauh halten, haben wir zudem einen Vorbesteller-Rabatt eingeführt: Kauft bereits heute im gamigo Account System Fiesta Taler und erhaltet am 30.07.2008 - wenn der Item Shop online geht - bis zu 20% Bonus-Taler oben drauf!

Euer gamigogames-Team
This time it's for real~ German Open Beta is ending in 5 days~

That was fast.

CB Testers get Starter Packs, and CBT titles...

2000 more Starter packs will just be randomly given to the rest~

/customer care

._.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote