WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
[Outspark Event] Holiday Screenshot Contest

Hello Outspark Community,

To celebrate the arrival of the new year and the conclusion of the holiday season, we want to see your best screenshots! Between now and January 7, 2008, Fiesta and Secret of the Solstice players are encouraged to submit their best holiday-themed in-game images for a chance to win some great prizes. Get out in the snow, have some fun, and make sure to take your camera!

Event period: December 31, 2007 ~ January 7, 2008

Tips
Never taken a screenshot before? It's easy - just push the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard while playing the game. Fiesta users will see images appear in the Fiesta folder in "My Documents," while Solstice players can find them in the Screenshot folder in the Solstice directory (default location C:/Program Files/Outspark/Solstice)

Rules
1. Screenshots may be taken using the built-in Print Screen feature or any third party application
2. Screenshots may not be modified in any way
3. Screenshots must be submitted to this thread

Please be aware that screenshots containing the following will automatically be disqualified:
* Explicit and/or suggestive themes and images including references to sexual behavior, smoking or drug use
* Graphical Bugs
* Other content deemed inappropriate by Outspark staff

Prizes
10 winning screenshots will be chosen (5 from Fiesta, 5 from Secret of the Solstice)
Winners will be announced on or before January 15 and shall receive the following:
1. Fiesta winners - 1 SparkDog pet (+8 to all stats), 1 character costume
2. Secret of the Solstice winners - 1 yellow and 1 blue Lucky Ball

Good luck! We can't wait to see your images!

Addendum (12/31) - when possible, please also hide as much of the game interface as possible. In Fiesta, this can be done via the "Game Settings" tab in the options menu (press the ESC key). Secret of the Solstice players, press Alt-D and click on the "Game" tab.

Submissions to this thread:

http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34620

--------------------

Originally Posted by CM_Biski
To clarify, the rule about "not modifying" screenshots refers to things like color correction and other changes made to the actual content using an image editing application (e.g. Photoshop, Gimp).

Cropping is fine, but we would prefer to see entire screenshots (even if they are large).
Originally Posted by CM_Biski
Been doing a bit of pruning here and there - while the game glitch shots are amusing, they're technically not allowed per the rules. Just keep that in mind.
--------------------

Yay! Screens! My favourite! Although I don't have much "holiday" screens. If they had a dancing one, I'd go for it, LOL.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 01-03-2008 at 05:20 AM..
Blaaaaaaaah is offline   Reply With Quote