Thread: Best Build? PvE
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:33 PM   #10
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Have you played with a full Dex archer Andro?
Haven't played an archer at all to be honest but Ive been doing my research been paying very close attention to the archer sub forum on OS.

I debated myself weither to go Full DEX or Full STR at first I was going to go Full DEX but decided going full STR since I'm probably going to spend alot of time with my ingame partner also going to need the full STR build from Lv 91 onwards.

Full Dex plus an Evasion and Speed and Def scroll very very helpful for soloing in Abyss to recieve less damage and anything else solo (Many Full DEX archers take advantage of this by solo kiting the big room in the Lv 50 abyss) But when you have a cleric with you the DEX is not needed providing the cleric knows when to time the heals.

My guild master was a full END archer she completely regretted adding any END into her archer build (Some people may know her she is a Lv 100 Ranger on Teva) yeah no shield for archer = no block rate effectively having END/DEX equipment and having +'ed gear provides the same end result.