Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
6 April 09

Any thoughts on implementing buff icons for cash shop items (e.g. a buff icon for users using extenders/charms/etc)?

This should be possible. I will see what the developer's thoughts are. But consider some players may not want others to know what "premiums" they are currently using. It's a sensitive subject.

Mmm, not sure if this was addressed, but why do Mages and Archers have such low stone capacities compared to Fighters and Clerics? Was it by design or is it still a bug?

This is by design. Generally speaking in most MMORPG games, Mage/Archer classes cannot carry the same weight as a Fighter or Cleric class.

Any idea's about extending the friend list to 100?

Outspark has brought this up to Ons On before. They mentioned that this will increase server load but I will ask again.

---------------------

13 April 09

Does the special item drop rate change when a 'special drop quest' is going on? For example, when Easter Eggs were dropping, do they drop at their own rate or do they get counted as a special drop and lower the amount of greens and other quest items (i.e. King Mushroom spores) that drop? I hope I explained that well enough.

Seasonal quests that require special drops, have a % that is set in respects to each individual quest.

How do you determine what goes into the Cash Shop and what doesnt? Im sure there are ALOT of items not released, and how do you determine which ones get released first?

Demand, Feedback, Seasonality, Schedule, Availability, Stability, Strategy all come into play when deciding how items are released.

Has Outspark ever thought of having a shop that allows Buying and Selling at the same time? It would make things a lot easier and less time consuming.

Yes, we are working on a plan, too early to divulge any information however.

---------------------

20 April 09

Are you guys thinking about releasing any more new games? I haven't been very interested in your new releases like Blackshot or Wind Slayer.

Dance Groove is coming soon along with a few other games in the next few months (can't release info).

Below was originally two Q's but it got combined into one xD
Will Outspark ever sanction guild wars to be held in a separate map away from vendors and afk players with voided respawn zones and stones merchant zone? (Voided meaning - you cannot attack or be attacked while in this area and you cannot re-enter after you have left until you die or run out of stones) If so when will it be released?

Currently in planning. This will be conceptualized by Outspark as we can obviously see many guild/pvp flaws with the current designs made by Ons On.

---------------------

27 April 09

Are you guys going to implement marriage-related emotes for married characters?

Have not thought about this but we will pass it along.

Is the Outspark version of Fiesta ending at 120? Or is it that you havent gotten the rights for anything higher?

We are a liberty to suggest how we want our version to be. We are not limited by design in some aspects.

Hmm...I saw on many games a security lock...Are you guys gonna release a security lock for storage in case someone got hacked?

We've suggested this before. This is still in discussion with the developer.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 08-05-2009 at 07:45 AM..