Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
5 March 09

My question is... will they ever release a more detailed patch note? I suppose finding it out on our own is half the fun. But I like to know in the patch that our AoE's now have that circle and such.

We recognize our patch notes are not the best they could be. It’s definitely not intentional to leave out information. Most of the time, it’s the lack of information we receive from our developer. However, we’re improving some process to make sure our patch notes are more detailed so we won’t leave out important things.

When will Swamp of Dawn and other similar areas be open for us?

Swamp of Dawn is scheduled to release with the level 105 release.

Are there any GMs based overseas? Or just GMs working around the clock? Since at times, they seem to be on at almost any time of the day XD

We no longer have GMs based overseas. The ones we did have were GM_MagicGirl, GM_Breath, GM_Kenny, GM_Frank. The ones you see currently “around the clock” are the GMs who work at our US office that choose to help out outside of their normal work hours. Unpaid of course.

---------------------

11 March 09

Will OS make NPC in towns, sell Permanent mount that looks like Cash shop mount but got lower speed?

It’s possible. We will review this idea.

As we already having a really nice Gifting system... I want to know if is it possible that sometime in the near future... are we able to send Gift from "My Purchase Bag"... plz... Don't ask why... I'm a Remi addict... and I really do want to give to my friends some of the junk in which I don't need...

We have this feature in planning but no release date yet. It’s technically already possible on our end but we need to ensure the flow makes sense on a customer and business end.

Is OS ever going to release all of the skills from the original version?

Funny I receive this question today. I just finished speaking to the folks in Korea 30 minutes prior about following up with our “class balance” report. It’s definitely a long process but hopefully we will see some positive changes near the end of April. I can’t discuss the changes because nothing is final as of yet.

---------------------

16 March 09

So, what's up with this? http://events.outspark.com/2009/fiesta/evilisamongus/

It's been out for a while but i'll do my best to answer and provide more info. Angels & Demons is our attempt to expand on the story of Fiesta. As the story progresses, you will find that evil is creeping into the world of Isya and it's up to the players to decide who they support (in roleplay form). The event begins with the release of the Angel and Demon items along with in-game events. Going forward, you will begin to see more story evolve with new content releases. Such as the cap raise, guild tournament, new class... (oops did I say that?).

And of course, new, fun events that DON'T include SparkCash. Yes I know, hard to believe, but if some would pay attention, we actually haven't had a SparkCash required in-game event in almost 6 months. Maybe longer. (I took over operations for all games in December.) Granted we have a lot of SparkCash & Item promotions, but that is where we find our balance. I will definitely admit that we can do better at the balance part. With the addtions of new GMs, we will begin having more in-game events (especially the weekends) moving forward. Ok, I totally went off-topic from the original question so I'll stop here hah.

Are PVP set items supposed to be binded to the player? Why can't we sell, trade, or even STORE them?

Yes by design. But I was told that not all items are binded.

[Insert photos] Who are these people and what are they doing in the game files? @__@ Source of this: http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18786

Oh that... This is actually the mistake of one of our employees. He is the guy that builds the patch after receiving them from Ons On. A while back he did some tests and use those photos as part of the test. But he forgot to take them back out. The new installers should not have those pictures heh.

---------------------

23 March 09

Will there be instance dungeons for lower levels? If so, is it possible to know when?

For levels between 5x and 8x, they are planned for August for now.

Would anything be added to prevent leechers in kq?

We recently added "requirements" to obtain rewards in KQs. We will continue to evaluate the situation and improve as time goes by.

The iron box is a great asset to inventory. Are there any plans to create a permanent storage expansion?

Developer said this is impossible to do with current code structure.

---------------------

30 March 09

Will you guys put more mobs in 7x and 8x abyss (or expand the areas), b/c it seem there aren't that much mobs.

We can look at this. But keep in mind, as we add more mobs in the server, this can decrease performance in the game. Adding a monster is equal to another player logging into that zone.

Guildie and Friends that are joining in PVP are ganging up on other people, or it is that they let their guild members kill them, so that the guildie will get first place and get purple item etc.... stuff like that. Will you guy take a look into that, or preventing same guildie enter PVP KQ? "Well it may occour they quit the guild and get invite back in guild later... the question is that, it had been a real problem occurring lately... any action or planning on that issue?
We can look into this. If you have possible solutions to this, we are open ears.

Are you guys planning on releasing new titles?

No plans as of yet. But not out of the question.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 08-05-2009 at 07:43 AM..