View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 09:40 PM   #7
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Well that's one of the ways people want to fix it... separate the states into districts. But then people are like "Well then we might as well make it so that there are is no electoral college so that literally every vote goes into a large pool that they want to go into."

There's 320million Americans and Hillary beat Trump with the popular vote by I believe 115,000. That's a very small percentage, but that's also telling 115,000 their vote doesn't count.

This is the fourth time in history that the president-elect lost the popular vote. The last one was Bush.... .. ........ . . .............
.... .. ... And that shit worked out great right?

I'm just perplexed really. I got nuthin here. I guess... as an American born and raised. I sincerely apologize for the fiasco that was this election and even more so for what is to come.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote