View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 10:07 PM   #36
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
In all honesty, the +20 is really insignificant if my memory of the game serves me correctly. It adds a static bonus to your damage/defense/evasion, but does not increases rates such as block rate or critical rate.

@Sparkeh: It may not seem like a lot, but if you think about it, you are buying about 3 lines of code in a computer in California, which to you would be 13,003 kilometers away, or 8080 miles (7021 nautical miles) from your residence.

Also, do understand that standards of living are much different in the United States. I believe a decent 3-bedroom flat in a respectable area of Riyadh is SR25000, which equates to $555.55 US.

The equivalent of a decent 3-bedroom flat in a same level of respectability in New York City is close to $6000. I use New York City as an example, since both are large attractive cities.

6000/555.55 = 10.8
10.8(562.5SR) = 6175SR

Therefore, assume you're paying 6175SR for the Onyx Crown. Still worth it? You can buy three PS3's for that much.

Last edited by Triumph; 03-23-2010 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: Clarified..
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote