Thread: Hey.
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 04:04 AM   #8
A_Forever
:w

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Miley's got a unique sounding voice, it really isn't that bad. It just may not be too suitable for pop.

Lilac Wine

I think she's stuck in a loop. She's expected to be doing certain things thanks to her immense fame, and I think doing songs like We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball are kind of attempts to shove it into the public's face that she is not the Hannah Montana girl. I've already heard multiple people say "Because she was Hannah Montana, she's got a lot of young fans and she should be considerate of them!"

It's not fair to her. She wants to do this, but they expect that, so she does a whole other thing to prove a stronger point.
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
Yeah that's completely unfair for her. She shouldn't have to act like a "rolemodel" if she doesn't want to. And haven't all the hannah montanah fans grown up already anyways?!
Selena Gomez. Her music performances and videos may not be too physical/sexual, but she is definitely no longer that wizard from Disney. coughspringbreakerscough

Not really that big of a deal and people aren't saying "Your fans are young so you need to cover up blah blah." It's simply because Miley has just gone to the extreme.. for now.

I also thought vocally Wrecking Ball wasn't that bad.

And besides.. everyone's talking about her/the video, so I figured we should too :P