View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 10:15 PM   #5
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
you go to church and you yell out to the priest! "BUFF ME!"

try chewing on red and blue rocks;

- talk in 'silvers and coppers' instead of your real currency;

- start wondering what your real life stats are, where you should add your next Free Stat and try to calculate your amount of HP and XP;

- think about what to post for 'you know you play too much Fiesta when' while you're taking your shower; (lmaaaoo xD)

- look at your bleeding wound and wonder how much HP you are loosing by the second;
- wonder why your wound won't heal when you're a Cleric;

- beg your parents to have Kebing pet;

- tell your friend: "You're such a **** tank! Look at how much exp I lost!" when your friends and you get beaten up by some Big Guy;

- wonder how much EXP you get from doing your homework.

you know you play too much when you walk into a forest and try to stab yourself so you can go to town again.

Your 4 year old hums the music for Elderine and you join in.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote