Deedolith
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Cassandre
Current Level: 67
Server: Teva
Deedolith is on a distinguished road
Update time
- Recipes support added

The database isn't complete yet, I need to gather a complete list of recipes (items used with quantity / items produced with quantity).
Also, I'm missing the exact lvl on some monsters (Rookie skeletons in Echo cave, and all Hero monsters).
Finally, monsters's drop table isn't very accurate yet, I enter datas as my "study character" grind, and he's lvl 27 atm. So the more relevant datas are from monsters aroudn this lvl.

For people unable ot read Access databases, I made an executable file.
There isn't much done here yet, you'll only have the possibility to browse monsters and view their drop table.

Everything is available here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/14631561..._Info.zip.html
Unzip all files somewhere in your hard drive, make sure Fiesta Drop Info.exe file and the database (Fiesta Drop Info.mdb) are in the same directory.

Again this isn't a virus / worm / keylogger or whatever malware, just a simple database viewer.

The application require the .NET framework (shouldn't be a problem since Fiesta Launcher require it also).

Questions / comments, let me know.

To moderators:
I know, I should use the edit button, but that keep the thread deep at the bottom of the msgboard and people will probably miss the updates.

- Deedolith

Last edited by Deedolith; 09-18-2008 at 02:01 PM..