Belpheron
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Stikitank, Appocalypse, Belpheron, Mallaya
Current Level: 1X / 1 / 2X / 1
Server: Epith
Belpheron is on a distinguished road
My fisrt Week-end doing KQ !!!

Hi everyone !!

It's been 1 week now im playing Fiesta Online and i have to say it rock !!!
My cleric is now lvl 23 and succesfully did the job change quest at lvl 20. That quest was funny.... i loved to kick my own asses

Yesterday i was doing a KQ .... the one with Pirate Mara.
When we arrive where we have to fight the first fake Mara & Marlone, everybody shout Def to see who will be tanking.... as always i shouted mine ( witch was 184 atm ). I was the highest Def & highest HP but they didn't let me tank cause im a Cleric and they told me that cleric suck at tanking . ( my built is 1:1 END/SPR ). So we chose a warrior with less defence and HP than me.... A couple minutes & rev later we were only 5 left... 2 Cleric 1 mage 1 archer and a Warrior.( every other member have been triple owned by mara and i was the only one to rev so i wasn't able to rev everyone before they got warp to town.)The warrior and archer leaved the KQ because they tought it was the end.... ( in fact they were right... ).
As a desesperated move i asked the other Cleric and the mage if they would like to give a try at Mara ( we were 3 at this moment ). They agreed so i buffed my self up. Used every possible scroll i got. So we start the fight and you know what....we pwnd her No joke....ok it took like 12-15 minute fighting and cost about 5silver in scroll , HP/SP pot and stones ( used 28HP stone and 13 SP ) but we killed MARA !!!!. I didn't even loose agro !! I was the highest lvl ( 23 ).

With a lot more time we would have ended this KQ at 3.

It may not look like an extreme experience for you experienced players but for my noobiness it was !!!! I was really proud of my self.

So that was my story.

I love this game !

Cleric's FTW !!!!!

Belpheron

P.S : Pardon my poor English...im a French Canadian and my English su..

Last edited by Belpheron; 08-11-2008 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: grammar