Old 04-20-2008, 07:56 AM   #6
Isuma
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Zanori/iSpirit/Isuma
Current Level: 89/85/85
Server: Apoline
Isuma has a spectacular aura aboutIsuma has a spectacular aura about
Errm yeah I haven't been here in a while xD
So umm since i last wrote on this thread... I was 46... now im a comfy 66~~~!!!!!! Luff meh, Ok, 47 On weeeeeeeeeee

Lvl 47:: Love yourself buf yourself n go to Cp1 and kill Spiders if you can live from the one Templar that spawns over and over in the same spot, just time it right n keep killing it before the spiders spawn(its spawns faster than spiders btw) Spiders n sword bodies give you lovely exp at your lvl be happy t only gets hader here on ot.

48:: Dont really remember that lvl most i can say is get a harkan liscense n invest in str end gear then go to SEG (Scaffold Execution Ground) And train on Harkan hill but try to find your max number you can take, like you limit but of harkans and ogres. If that is right for you head north into the Undead Prisoner Torture Field (I name my favorite areas) Just make an aoe party well at the lvl you might get wont be much of an aoe but you get the idea.

49:: Omfg this lvl sucks, first of all you get 1 quest thats the upside... Downside.. its bugged!!! Ok i know your ready to panic but if you saved up your lvl 40 dungeon quests just go to Uruga for about i would say 60% aoe then head back to CP1 and find a dungeon party. Pretty easy. GGK quest will get you to atleast 98% if not repost here X _______________X n get your money back >.> So when you get 98% time to give your old friend Mr. rc a visit again, you remember him from lvl 43, well hes back, now kill him it should be faster about this time XD

50 - 54: Aoe in Abyss, its your bestfriend along with 51+ archer, it may sound like your using them but your benefiting each other >.>

55:: Abyss takes longer at these lvls as you see your max exp reach near 1 mil, dont be discouraged, use your BOD dungeon quests now, its fun about 1.3k per kill in full pt i think (if your the highest lvl) remember ppl no matter what just think about the t2 buffing powers >.> and what comes next after that XD.

56 - 58 :: Welcome to the aoe again lol wither Red trumpies with a 60+ mage or duo with a 60+ archer for duo aoeing fun, more exp more drops more silence >.>

59: Ahh the refreshing scent of this...!! wait i think i skipped this lvl Xd yup i was such in a rush there was an exp event n i found myself in an aoe pt in FoS gaining about 2k per kill XD, i dont suggest you look for one, just make sure you know tanks that like to aoe sylphs, it helps alot.

Ahhh im done typing for right now >.> This is Isuma signing wait nvm im just going to be reading posts >.> cya bb later to add from 60 quest for str clerics n 61-66

iSpirit Level 85 Battle Warrior/Zanori Level 89 Battle Warrior/Isuma Level 85 Divine Paladin