View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 03:46 AM   #13
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Lol. No he didn't. Frankly people who think the President Bush would approve of bombing the tallest towers in our country disgust me.

I don't like Bush... Like, AT ALL... (For too many reasons to list. But him closing off every street in my city because he visited to raise money for McCain is one particular reason.) But I'm not some paranoid conspiracy theorist.

I don't think Bush is really a puppet, or at least not as much of one as people give him credit for. (Since not many people currently want to be credited for his brilliant actions.) As for the new candidates... We'll see. They both constantly change their positions on key subjects, so I'm not sure who stands for what anymore. Whichever one wants to end the 'War on Terror' (Stupid name for a war, in my personal opinion.) faster. That's pretty much the largest drain on our economy, and hey, maybe I'd like to be able to afford to go to Europe in my lifetime!

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Clinton... who I think was a good president
Damn straight! Just because someone sleeps with people that they aren't married to doesn't mean he or she can't be a good leader. That whole episode was a ridiculous waste of tax dollars...

Last edited by Hyper; 08-15-2008 at 03:51 AM..