View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #4
Nyogtha
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Lumileek, Necroskull, Nyogtha (:
Current Level: 91, 71, 38
Server: Bijou ~ :3
Nyogtha is on a distinguished road
I have a cleric myself, and I would say that don't bother with the SP cost. Imo, the stones aren't that expensive, that you should waste your points on that.

And clerics have a lot of SP stones anyway. xD Even with no points in SP cost, you'll see your other party members restone a lot of times, before you have to, especially at higher levels.

So.. Max CD and power on heal is a must, and I found it very helpful to have max CD and power on the skill Rejuvenate too.

About Invincible.. it might seem good to have max duration at lower levels, but as I've seen, in the higher levels, the skill tends to break before it can run out. But if you still want it to last longer then perhaps put just 1 point to it.
The first point gives it +3,8 sec, which is already a lot.

At 60, you get the Quicken, a skill that let's you cast a skill without triggering it's cooldown - would recommend putting 5 points to Cool Time. Very useful when you're in a party - good to use with Incinvible, Revive, anything :P.

Anything to the attacking skills is personal preference, you have to think, how much you're gonna fight/solo. Bash is recommended (max power and CD), but empowering Trip or Bleed is might not be very useful, unless you plan on being a PvP cleric.

My 2 cents. Hope you find it at least a bit useful. ^^
Nyogtha is offline   Reply With Quote