View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 11:37 PM   #13
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
I'm definitely enjoying the Trickster class - it's a nice break in between grind sessions on my archer. My experience has been quite a bit different than the others so far. My build is pure STR at the moment, although when I get to +50, I will add in 25 SPR for the crit bonus. I have died only once so far, Mara got me at L15 when I got cocky. Stun and 2 hits while the pot and stone cool downs were going is a bad combo for survival. Still using the claws for now, since they have a better crit rate and hit faster. My only negative for the class so far has to be the amount of SP stones. I constantly run out of SP stones long before I need HP stones. Luckily, I can still knock out a few quests before that point, but it is still annoying. At L28, I have 98HP stones and 54SP stones. I have been able to solo Marlone at L24 using a T2 Vitality and a T2 shield, couldn't do that until L26 on my Cleric, and at L27 on my archer, so I don't think it is as squishy of a class as is advertised.

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote