View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 10:50 AM   #5
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Horinia View Post
OK I decided to try this out and you know it works rather well.

At level 26 in Elderine, you are offered a repeatable quest from the Healer stone NPC. Where you bring him 5 herb leafs,roots,and stems. In return (after the initial one) you get 70 xp, 40 copper and 1 fame and 1 return scroll for Elderine or Rumen.
Usefull or not so much? Feedback please.
I know this is an old post, but there is a level.5 or 6 one of these as well. Starfish and mushroom. I made a new character to collect some mats that don't drop much anymore and I gave this character 50 mushrooms and 100 starfish(picked up off the floor). Started the quest whenever you first get it and now I am lv.10, never left town and I have more than 5 stacks of free scrolls. Good quests to do if you know about them ahead of time.
Off topic though, do Elderine scrolls only sell for 250c on US servers? I play on Korean servers and they sell for 4s and people buy for 3s. Always wondered why I seem to have more money than a lot of you guys do. I am level 29 and have about 400+s and about 12 stacks of elderine scrolls that my wife forbids me to sell. Such a difference in prices between the Korea/US servers.