View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 02:54 AM   #4
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
I believe the time has come. I must cut my losses and move on. I'm moving to Teva. I should've gone there first because it would've saved me a lot of trouble but I didn't. Besides, I made a lot of great friends on Apoline. Anyways, i'm giving away my stuff to my friends so don't bother asking for any of them. However, I will bring up a list of all the crap i'm giving away just so you can see how hard I worked on everything. Gah... level 32 is going to be a bitch to get to again.

I'm moving for several reasons. One, most of FiestaFans are on Teva. Two, i'm tired of being harassed on Apoline (long story, I can tell it if you'd like). Three, Apoline just sucks. Teva just seems like the better choice. Besides, last I heard there was a kid named "Fireriot" on Teva that was supposedly the greatest Mage in all of Isya. Well, I think its about time I took him down a notch and claimed that crown for myself. xD

But anyways, it'll be a while before I fully move onto Teva. Until then i'll be saying goodbye to all my friends, giving them all my junk, etc. But I already went ahead and created my characters on Teva so I can begin playing at any time. I don't expect any special treatment or anything but it would be fantastic if I could get helped out a bit, maybe add some of you guys to my friend list, and hopefully try to get back to where I was.
Welcome to Teva...or the dark side?

I believe I was the one who mentioned Fireriot to you. Anyways...

You can have fun beating him as a mage, I'll just be the greatest scrollmaker alive...