View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 03:00 PM   #18
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road
1) KSing when you are on a quest and they get the credit, not you!!! This carries over into KQ (not the KS, but the not getting credit). I 've seriously run Mara Pirates 15 times and never been able to get credit for killing Mara. Marlone I got right away, Mara hates me. I think the party that does the most damage should get the credit (At LEAST, if not everyone in the KQ), not the ONE person- as I've been told it is. For the life of me I can't figure out a way to get the last hit out on her, it just doesn't work even though my MM spam is like every 1 sec *sigh*

2) Pretty much what everyone else says: People training mobs onto you. I hate finding a nice place to go afk for a couple minutes, then coming back to find myself dead. I don't blame those who run away from mobs as much as the bad decision to make aggro'd mobs able to aggro anyone around, even those who haven't attacked them when they are outside of their spawn zone.

^ This happens a LOT at the ports because ppl will run to the port to get away, having like 5 mobs trained onto them. Then the second they're gone they all hit anyone near the port. As a mage it's hard for me to stay alive when I have 5 things hitting me- health stones have a cooldown

~Noëlle(irl)~