View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 07:02 AM   #1
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Utter failure with a twist

Ok...so I was in MD and looked decent I was hoping for the Md kill. We are going great with a slip up on robo with it not coming. I ended up dieing twice there ><.

After we get the robo to the place needed everything is going off without a hitch UNTIL...............the dragon spawns mobs. There were 5 or so fighters in the KQ yet not one mced. One even asked what it was. So eventually I died because of the overwhelming mobs from the dragon and I barely survive the JUMP OF DOOM!!!!. So here we are all almost dead and.....

CHESTS START SPAWNING! A huge group spawns over my face and makes revs tough. So I was tempted to die out and go along my merry way. But I had that urge. You know the urge that makes chests unbearable to leave intact. So I stayed and farmed the chests that were empty. SO once we finished the chests off all empty.

To my utter surprise......

SUCCESS