Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
Selling Sparkcash Items

I know this is not a gameplay related question, but it's a subject that I feel should be addressed.

The selling of Sparkcash Items.

With the addition of the gifting feature in the fiesta store comes the opportunity for opportunistic players to make in game money so they can distribute SC items to players who cannot get SC themselves. With the release of the new premium beauty coupon, I have seen a rise in players seeking to purchase the coupons, paying upwards of 2g. My question is this:

Is it against the ToS to sell a sparkcash item?

I tried to review it and I couldnt find anything that said it was not, but then again I probably missed it. I mean this issue falls on a grey area because while in game it looks like they are just giving you money, you are paying REAL money to send a SC item and recieve IN GAME money. It would seem to me like that would be against the rules because that is the one thing OS is trying to prevent: The sale or purchase of in game money.

I was just wondering this and thought i would bring it up here and see what you guys thought about this because I know this isnt only on Bijou. Although people seem to get away with alot more on Bijou but thats a seperate issue lol.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger