Old 09-17-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Most common healing/support type of build for clerics would be 25 SPR/rest END. 25 SPR for some magical defense/SP/5% crit rate and END would enable you to tank and survive. Being able to tank is useful as a cleric, because your heal spams can actually steal aggro from people.

If you wanna tank all the way for fighters, full END. But you would have pretty crappy damage, unless you can afford to buy good statted things and enhanced weapons. But I'm not experienced as a fighter myself so maybe others will have better/more informative opinions.

Not sure how new you are to the game. If you don't know why you cap SPR at 25, it's because after you 25 points, you only gain 0.1% crit rate per SPR point after that, as opposed to 0.2% during your first 25 points. (Meaning you will need to add 10 points=10 levels to get another 1% crit, instead of 5 points=5 levels).

Edit: Since he posted about fighters and clerics, I can't move this to either of the sections. Though it is a good idea to follow his advice and read those forums as they have a lot of similar questions.